I Love Lucie Hair - an insight into how I have my hair done.

lucie luella performed hair magic on me and I'm wearing bernie dexter dress
So it's definitely been a while huh? I apologise for that. At the beginning of the year, I swore I would get back on this blogging game well and truly again but for whatever reason, it just never happened. I've posted the odd bit here and there but I fell out of routine. I'm really trying to fix it! I honestly think if you're not feeling something, you should step away from it for a while which is what I've done with the blog. I had to take some much needed time away to think about what I wanted to do here and just separate myself entirely so I could figure out if I missed it or not. 

I do honestly miss blogging - especially vintage/repro style blogging. I've definitely felt out of the loop when other blogger friends have asked me where I've been and I feel guilty! I also stopped reading blogs for ages too and staying up with social media on the blogging side. I'm not sure if I'll be posting as regularly as I used to but I will try.

a before and after showing the big differences between my hair being left and my hair being done

So this post is all about hair! I've not done a hair post in a very very long time and it's something I'm surprised I haven't mentioned more often.  I thought I'd show you a before and after picture of what my hair looks like when the ginger had almost all faded out and my hair started getting long again. I then went to see Lucie and she transformed me! In the top picture, this was taken right after she finished my hair. This picture just above was taken when I was on my way to work the next day - hence the uniform. 

The one person who always dyes my hair the perfect ginger is Lucie Luella who is based in Manchester and visits London every month or so with a guest spot in Hula Nails.  She is literal hair perfection and whether you live in London or up north, I utterly recommend you get an appointment with her as she will totally transform your hair.

This is the most recent selfie I've taken

I've been this shade of ginger/red for well over a year now and I truly cannot imagine ever going back. Lucie is literally the best hairdresser I've ever been to, period. She's lovely, down to earth and friendly, very funny and very talented. It's always an absolute pleasure having my hair done by hair.

My hair is so much easier to style now that it is a lot shorter. I do feel for anyone styling my hair though as it is so thick.

Although the red does fade very fast with washes (I try to only wash my hair once a week now as it's healthier) I also top up in between with the Crazy Colour semi permanent dye in Orange. This keeps the colour going for a bit longer between appointments. I'm hoping at some point to visit her own salon in Manchester / Stockport as it looks beautiful and I'm so pleased for her she's doing her own thing. She's wonderful and you should check out her Facebook page for incredible vintage styling and cut/colours.

*This post was not sponsored in anyway; written all by myself, off my own idea. Nothing was sent to me in return for this.









No comments:

Post a Comment