Top 5: Pin Up Girl Blogs

I've been planning this post for a good few months now but for some reason have been putting it off. One reason could be the fact that there are SO many vintage bloggers out there who I could mention and trying to choose which ones to feature on here could be an impossible task. Nevertheless, I've gotten around to it and I've picked my 5 favourites, in no particular order of ranking, all are fab for their own brilliant qualities.

I wanted to do this post because I want to share with you all my personal inspirations and people whose posts I just love reading. Now, you probably know these ladies and if you do, I guess it's just a reminder to go and read their blogs.



1) Alice - Alice In Retrospect
Alice has nailed the hair down to absolute perfection and I've been in utter awe of her for the best part of the last year now. She also has some really helpful YouTube videos up on her channel showing you how to do hairstyles such as the Page Boy. I learnt how to set and brush out my hair thanks to her videos!


2) Amber - Atomic Amber
Amber, along with Alice as well, is part of the beautiful group of British Belles. I always have hair envy with Amber too (there's something about the Belles nailing the hair so darn right!) and she is pulling off pin up pregnancy stunningly.


3) Nicole - Coco Von Vintage
Nicole is one of the loveliest pin ups I've met so far and she pulls it off flawlessly. I'm always so jealous of her wardrobe and in particular this post of hers wearing the Hell Bunny - Karen dress which I'm in love with but cannot seem to find anywhere. I also love her post on wetsetting which I found really helpful!


4) Blaire - Old is NOW
Blaire is another beautiful and lovely pin up I've met. She blogs about anything vintage related from Burlesque (here she is with Nicole from Coco Von Vintage at Sexhibition which I couldn't go to sadly, the babes!) to food and baking/recipes so her posts can be very versatile which I love.


5) Amanda & Katie / Modern June Cleaver & Amelia Jetson - JunebugsAndGeorgiaPeaches
I think most people in this community know of these two but they consistently astound me with how beautiful they are. Their photography is astounding as well as how they manage to balance both blogging and work. Again, these two can both pull off a verity of different looks and always look incredible. They're definitely a big inspiration for me both blogging and fashion wise and I'd recommend following these two especially if you're just getting into mid-century style or blogging.

If you aren't already, follow me here:
xo
Any of the blog ladies that read these posts and want me to remove their blog headers do let me know! 

1 comment: