So I hit up the Playful Promises sale....

 Okay so this is something I'm going to have to come right out and say before I continue this post any further; I broke the bra. That's right, I bloody BROKE IT. So you know I just went on holiday to Turkey right? well, as we're getting ready to get head out for the evening, Georgie is in the bathroom and whilst I'm in the bedroom dressing, I must have pulled the strap too tight (somehow, I've not even figured that out at this point) because it came snap away from the fabric. To say I'm devasted is an understatement but I really need to learn how to chill, as it's easily fixable. We will be together again. 


Playful Promises is a brand I've been looking at from afar and admiring for a while; they're a London born and bred brand which I love as a fellow Londoner. I hadn't had much money spare to spend on a full set in the regular range, so when they held a sale a few weeks ago I jumped at the chance and bought a few bits. I was delighted because I got to snap up three, yes THREE matching bra and knickers sets and a basic black multiway bra for £51. Needless to say, it was a good day when I put through that order. 


This is the 'Ghost' retro set in which both the bra and high waisted knickers are a size 14. I have to say, I think they both come up a bit small for a 14 but I found they were a really nice, snug fit. As a smaller breasted woman, I adore a good soft cup bra and I rejoice in it when I can find one which is not lace (I have too many of those).  What drew me to this set was not only the price, £5 for each piece, but the gorgeous silky, grey and floral pattern. However when it arrived, I had no idea it would feel so great to wear on the skin. Ideally, I should have sized up if could have but I think this will have to do, I don't really have any other choice do I? 

This set manages to make me feel both sexy and cute, so it's perfect for wearing on days you might not feel so good bout yourself. I know I felt so good when I put this on. All I have left to do now is work on fixing the strap again so I can go back to lounging around in it...

I have a couple of more sets to show you which will be up on here over the next few weeks. 

If you aren't already, follow me here:
xo



4 comments:

  1. loving the retro feel, I might have to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - what a lovely set! I've bookmarked their site, they have some incredible stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty set, it looks fabulous on and such a bargain too!
    So sorry that you broke it... but that just means you'll have to treat yourself to more haha

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!

    I love Playful Promises and would, probably, buy the entire range if it came in my size - big boob problems :(

    C xx
    CurvyGirlThin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete