I know I posted this dress just a few days ago but here I am rocking it again, holiday style. Not being completely happy with how I was styled in the last post of this dress, I'm showing you all again how I'm dressing it to go on a night out in Turkey. 

Make up wise, I've gone for quite a bit of a more autumnal vibe (I guess I'm still stuck in UK weather mode) by opting for MAC - Diva instead of my cult product Russian Red. I actually really love Diva as it creates such a sultry look with it's very berry, dark red like colour. It's not one I opt for often but I certainly will do so more over the next few months. 

I'm standing on the balcony that only got us in trouble a few nights ago; we both had a few drinks and after the bar closed we took to our rooms to sit on this small balcony pictured here to have a heated discussion, a common occurrence with me when I'm drunk. Next thing we know, we hear: "bang! bang! bang!" on our door and baring in mind it's only just midnight, we were wondering what the hell is up? Needless to say, our 'talk' was apparently too loud for the hotel management and they very politely (sarcasm) told us we needed to be quiet and to not talk about such "inappropriate" topics. What topic it was? I don't remember that bit but I do remember being shouted at and laughing a lot. Well we are on holiday aren't we? I'm not about being treated like a naughty child when I consider myself a well-behaved (mostly) adult.

All the drama aside, we headed out on this evening to a drag queen show up on the strip. The comedy was fantastic but we weren't such a fan of the cheesy music, the oldies loved it though so that's all that matters! Turkey is a little bit strange; my experience of it has not particularly been great as we've been harassed and sexualised by the men to such an extreme degree it honestly made us so uncomfortable.

This dress fulfils all kinds of sexiness for myself though and paired with these towering, gorgeous heels from Dorothy Perkins I could feel my confidence radiating out from me. I was not about to let glaring, pervy eyes, stop me from wanting to look myself.

I wish I could say I made an effort with my hair but when the weather is this hot, who can? For a couple of days I honestly tried straightening it but my hair being the mess that it is, frizzed back up again. Now I'm back in London, it's time to get my curl back on!

If you aren't already, follow me here:
xo




2 comments:

  1. Really, really gorgeous look! I just adore an solid red dress partnered with a white hair scarf. That feels so fresh and summery. You look fantastic!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this dress! And I thought your hairstyle was super cute. Plus I can relate as I also tend to have heated discussions when I'm drunk lol ::shrugs::

    ReplyDelete