Wishlist Wednesday #12

I haven't done a wishlist in a while so welcome back! I haven't bought anything from Pinup Girl Clothing in such a long time, it's almost depressing me. However, since I've booked a trip to L.A in January I've decided to not import anything and just go to their boutique when I'm out there. It's ridiculously tempting to just order right away as there are so many bits that I'm currently crrrraaaaving.

1) Betsey Johnson, Call Me! Bag - $100
Uh, just look at it? a phone bag? this is so ridiculously kitsch and I need it now. I reckon this is a 'stop in the street and mention how good it is' type of bag because I would definitely be doing that if I saw someone else wearing this. However, retailing at $100, it's one I'll definitely be saving a while for.

2) Betsey Johnson, Just Your Type Typewriter Pure - $114
This bag is totally trashy in allll of the right ways. It's attention grabbing, stylish but also practical at the same time. I'm a total lover of loud prints like this, I guess I just like the attention huh? Anyway, not only is it cute but it's large enough to carry a lot of your belongings around making this perfect for me for work (not that I need an excuse).

3) Match Accessories, 'D' Disney Inspired Brooch - $22
I can't help but want a beautiful Disney type brooch in my life. Blue and glittery, it's the perfect companion to brighten up any outfit and it's simply gorgeous.

4) Deadly Dames, Darling Dame Fetish Skirt - $98
I've been noticing this skirt floating around on a few blogs recently and I wasn't aware of it's existence until I'd read about it. It looks so similar to the Jenny skirt but this has a shorter hemline and with pockets. Yay, pockets! I'm not entirely sure I can ever pull off red but the 'fetish' print has totally sold me. It's definitely one that'll get weird comments and that's what I like.

5) Burlesque Jenny Skirt - $98
Keeping on with the risque theme, I've had my eye on the dress version of this skirt for a good while now and have just noticed the skirt too. I'm a big fan of the Jenny skirt anyway, but this print is so dreamy!

6) Blue Castle Print Jenny Skirt - $98
Another one I've been admiring for a while but unfortunately is sold out in my size. If I had it I'd pair it with the Peasant top, which sadly, is also sold out in my size, and the 'D' brooch I mentioned above. I'm imagining the outfit together in my head and it sounds so perfect, like a princess. Here's to hoping they get restocked.

So those are my current wishlist picks. What are you after? 

If you aren't already, follow me here:

xo




2 comments:

  1. I need 5 and 6! One day I will be able to afford some PUG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Betsey Johnson has the cutest designs! I've been eyeing that typewriter purse for awhile. You have some great picks here!!

    ReplyDelete