OOTD: Collectif Pineapple Dress


I picked up this pineapple dress in the Collectif sale a few weeks ago and I'm a little smitten with it to be honest. Mostly, because it's a really easy dress to thrown on on a lazy because it doesn't need much to go with it. My only particular issue with though is that I feel that it doesn't give my body a good shape so I look kind of frumpy. But as I said, as I wear this dress for my lazier vintage style dressing days, it's not a big deal; in fact I would normal add a waist belt to something like this to give myself a shape.



I recently took it on holiday to Turkey with me and it was excellent for quickly pulling on during hot days and evenings where it can seem a bit of a struggle to make an effort with your appearance. The pineapple print is so fun and kitsch, it instantly shouts fun. As you know, I love kitsch prints and especially pineapples which is why this dress was so great on holiday.



It's no longer in the sale due to being reduced to such a cheap price. I think I bought it for around £13 which is such a good bargain. It's worth noting that Collectif are outstanding when it comes to their sales. They have a dress in the same print but a different style but it's only in a size 8. If that's your thing and your size, snap it up as it's only £9!

3 comments:

  1. I love this print so much and it's such a great little summer dress! :) I actually own the wiggle version, which I'll be blogging about tomorrow hopefully! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not look frumpy in this dress - you look gorgeous and very tropical!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete