Wishlist Wednesday: Collectif Edition


1. Olive Knitted Dress - £56
When the subscription email for this dress landed in my emails and I opened it, I instantly fell in love. I've got to say that it's a kind of dress that would be venturing a little out of my comfort zone in terms of fit and shape, but it's stunning. To look at, it's so elegant and classy yet so simple. However, I fear I'm much too short for a dress like this and it may be one I'll be wishing for from afar. Can someone please buy it so I can live vicariously through you? Thanks in advance.

2. Rachel Check Travel Bag - £40
Confession: I don't actually own a mid century/50s style bag and I legitimately don't even have a reason why. Bags are always something I tend to overlook because I subconsciously would rather spend my money on dresses/skirts and a top but I often forget how much a bag can complete an outfit. I'd love to be able to change that and this bag is absolutely stunning. In fact, it would look so great with the olive knitted dress!  The green of the dress and the bag together would make such a stunning autumnal look.

3. Hollie Lurex Wiggle Dress - £83.50
Carrying on with the green theme, now THIS is the dress of my dreams. I had no idea how much I needed this dress until I actually saw it. Lurex is a material type that took a lot for me to grow to love but now I have, oh boy do I love it. It's so sexy and sophisticated, a perfect outfit to pair with a set of heels for a night out on cocktails.

4. Darlene Plain Doll Dress - £39.00
This is simply the cutest and loveliest dress I've seen in a while and I couldn't decide if I loved the navy or red colour more. I'm always on the look out for a nice dress like this can be quite versatile in regards to being dressed up and down. I think anyone could make this style work for both day and night.

5. Isobel Fluffy Jumper - £35.00 
You might have seen this post from just over a week ago where I am wearing a similar fluffy jumper to this Collectif one. The reason why I'm eyeing this one up is because it's cropped and looks a bit tighter and I imagine it looking AMAZING paired with some cigarette trousers. Tops like this are so ideal for the cooler weather as they still look so fabulous and can stay warm.

6. Polly Sherwood Checked Skirt - £30.00
I'm lacking pencil skirts in my wardrobe and this tartan style one is absolutely perfect for the upcoming winter and one I could see myself wearing on Christmas Day.

If you aren't already, follow me here:
xo



4 comments:

  1. Think I need the Lurex Wiggle Dress - it is beautiful!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stylish collection on your wishlist! That pencil skirt is super cute! I also tend to overlook bags myself, even when I see one that is "to die for", I pass it up. I suppose I could put it on my Christmas wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am counting the days till the black Friday sale! I love their designs but there dresses (so far) never fit me right, I'll keep trying though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that red doll dress and I can imagine it would look amazing on you too! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete