Wishlist Wednesday #13

1) Ultra Metals Revolution Brushes (full collection), Make Up Revolution - £34.95
An undisputed dupe for the Real Techniques 'Bold Metals' brushes, Make Up Revolution are here to offer up their budget version. From the reviews I've read, these are supposed to be amazing and the full collection costs less than two of the Real Techniques BM brushes together. My heart is absolutely crying out for these beauties.

2) Flamingo brooch, Erstwilder - $29.95
I realised this is sold out everywhere but I love love love it and I need to find it somewhere. I'm addicted to flamingos and I really just can't get enough of them in my life! I feel as if Erstwilder brooches are forever on my wishlists and for good reason - they're beautiful and add pizz zazz (I can't believe I just wrote that) to any outfit.

3) LG Smart TV 42" - £399
So when I put this together I didn't have this TV and the next thing I know, my finger slipped and I bought it. However, it's too late to change it so here we are. But what I can say, this TV is everything I hoped for! I mounted it on my bedroom wall (as seen in my last post) and it's been amazing ever since. I put some movies and tv shows on an external hard drive, attached it to the back of my TV and have been binge watching in bed ever since. It's really romantic!

4) Bluebella Ines bra £30 and matching brief £18 via Playful Promises
I'm a sucker for a soft cup bra and this set on the Playful Promises site really caught my attention. I find it both delicate yet striking as well as being cute and sexy. You can't ask for much more from a lingerie set can you? My first thought did turn to "but I have no one to wear it for?!" which was very forcefully beaten out of my head 2 seconds later by a thought that followed along the lines of "WHO CARES, YOU'LL LOOK SO HOT JUST STAND IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR!" Good idea second thought, good idea. I think it's important to do things for yourself and not wonder about other people. I think this might help me ;)

5) GoPro - from £94.00
I've been eyeing up these bad boys for a good while now and it's safe to say I really really reeeeally want one. I want to get into YouTube and vlogging properly and these are bloody great for filming everyday videos. I probably wouldn't use it on the more adventurous scale as they're more intended but I think I'd also enjoy taking one on holiday. I'm tempted to get one for my trip to America in January but we'll have to see.

6) Final Cut Pro X - Apple Store - £229.99
Following on from talking about YouTube videos and wanting a GoPro, I also want to invest in FCP. I used this software throughout my media studies course so I already know my way around it and I absolutely love editing. Like the GoPro, it won't be something I'll be looking into getting for a very long time though because I need to make sure I can commit to filming videos first.

If you aren't already, follow me here:
xo

1 comment: