Pinup Girl Clothing - Neverland skirt




Half of this outfit came back with me from America. In my first post of the year, I wrote about visiting the Pinup Girl boutique in Burbank, California which was amaaaazing. This was like reaching the motherland for me and it was an entirely spiritual experience. To be fair, I was walking around in a daze, touching things in ultimate wonder and happiness. No kidding, you probably know how much I adore Pinup Girl Clothing so to visit their boutique on the other side of the world to where I live is pretty incredible and something I will be trying to do again soon.

For me, the Jenny skirt is the perfect length but I do hear of people frequently having them taken up a few inches. Personally, I love that this skirt stops at my calves; I don't feel drowned or swamped in the length but instead I find them comfortable to wear in the colder weather as the majority of my legs are covered. I think it's worth pointing out that these skirts are quite thick in a sense as well which is another factor in them being good for wearing in winter and early cold-ish spring. My experience of these skirts are nothing but excellent (as with all PUG clothing). Aside from my fluctuating weight which is kind of tricky with the waistband that doesn't have much stretch, the fabric is always thick and of excellent quality. There's a feel to holding PUG clothes that you don't get with many other repro brands and that's most likely down to their ethical manufacturing. These skirts have always felt really special to me and I felt no different when I managed to pick up this 'Neverland' print whilst visiting the store.

I managed to find these pair of B.A.I.T shoes in the sale also in the PUG boutique which were only $32! I absolutely ADORE these sandal type heels as they are perfectly cute and both practical. They're so easy to wear and very comfortable due to the low heel. 

This is the outfit that has pulled me out of bad moods recently; it's so bright and colourful and it's definitely given me some looks from people when I've gone out but I'm mostly feeling too cute and sassy to care!

Top is from Lindy Bop, brooch by Luxulite and hair flower nicked from my Mum ;)

xo



2 comments:

  1. I love that instead of it just being a print on the skirt, it's made to look like a treasure map! Very cute & interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love, love!! I want a cute themed Jenny like this, the colour looks great on you!

    Kariss
    www.shystrangemanic.com

    ReplyDelete